Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jon Stewart is right on

I saw this one on Daily Kos:



The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Baracknophobia - Obey
thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Economic CrisisPolitical Humor


I love his summary at the end, especially this part:

I think you guys might be confusing ‘tyranny’ with losing…But when the guy you disagree with gets elected, he’s probably going to do things you disagree with…That’s not tyrrany, that’s democracy…See, now you’re in the minority. It’s supposed to taste like a s#17 taco. And by the way, when disagreement was expressed about [G.W.’s] actions when ya’ll were in power, I believe the response was: ‘Why do you hate America? Watch what you say! Love it or leave it! Suck on my truck nuts!’

I think that pretty well sums up my thoughts on the weird way the Blight have been acting lately. Guys, you lost. It’s not the end of the world. Get over it. Stop acting like children. Acting that way doesn't make people like you more. It makes them wonder what's wrong with you. That’s experience talking, by the way. If you want to be heard, you have to stop whining and start acting like adults. Even Newt Gingrich seems to be saying this, and he was very well known for using outrageous statements in his days before becoming House Speaker.

Think about it.

No comments: